CleanLight also designs and builds equipment to apply the CleanLight technology to large, outdoor farm crops such as strawberries.
CleanLight can provide waterproof and shatterproof units for use with tractors. The following photos show examples of this type of equipment. Please contact us for further information.
CleanLight crop Protection is a revolutionary approach to disease management in greenhouses.
We apply a dose of UV light on your crops that is…
- high enough to kill most molds
- so low that it does not do any damage to your crop whatsoever.
- no residue on your crops
This technology offers greenhouse growers so many advantages that it quickly found acceptance among large greenhouse operators in The Netherlands.
Effective On….CleanLight crop protection has proven effective on a variety of crops, including the following:
- Mycaspharella and powdery mildew on cucumbers
- Botrytis on tomatoes
- Fusarium on green peppers
- Powdery mildew on roses
- Absolutely no residue on your produce
- No unnecessary moisture in your greenhouse environment
- No re-entry limitations for your staff
- No waiting period after treatment, prior to harvesting
Using the UV Crop Protection technology means no more residue on your crop. Furthermore, there are no legally required “re-entry requirements” for your staff or “no-harvest” periods for your crop, following the application of CleanLight.
For more information contact us at 1-250-282-0164
or by email: email@example.com